Friday, November 18, 2011

Feature Friday: Maybe Matilda


This week I'm featuring one of my very most favoritest blogger buddies, Rachel, from Maybe Matilda.

Here's a little bit more about Rachel, in her own words:

"My name is Rachel (not Matilda, sadly) and I'm a chiropractor's wife, new mom to a darling little boy, and an obsessive crocheter. I'm a New Yorker who started crafting while my husband went to chiropractic school in Iowa, and we're now living in the Salt Lake area of Utah (I just keep moving West! I'm learning to pretend to be a country cowgirl).

I joined etsy while I was pregnant and Matilda was on the "maybe" name list for a girl. Once we learned we were having a boy, I had to use it on something, and here we are! Along with crochet, I also love to sew, quilt, and alter/upcycle clothing."


Rachel has such an incredibly fun and creative blog!

She always has such fun how-to projects.
Painted Doily Tee
Button Earrings
She's quite a seamstress.
Button-Up Cardigan Cowl
Pleated Necktie Necklace
She's full of great advice and tips for Etsy sellers.
Photography Tips 
Packaging Tips
She shares really fun crochet projects.
Ruffles and Dot Baby Blanket
Knotted Crochet Headband
She's also hilarious.

Rachel sells her stunning crochet patterns and handmade crochet items in her Etsy Shop!
Baby Owl Hat
Crochet Rose Headband Pattern
If you are looking for a fun DIY gift idea for the holidays this year go check out her patterns...you won't be sorry!



Photobucket