Saturday, May 28, 2011

Things to Make: A Square A Day in May Week 3 ~ Blocks 16-22

Here's update number 2 on my "Square A Day" progress! 

Here are the squares I made for the third week of the Square A Day event, happening at Hooked on Handmade!  All patterns are available for free on Ravelry!

The square for Day 16 is called Falling Star, and the pattern can be found HERE!

I love how this one turned out!  The star pattern in the center is so pretty!

The square for Day 17 is called Framed Flower, and the pattern can be found HERE

This one was kinda fun to make!  It used a couple of different techniques that I wasn't familiar with...but I liked the effect a lot!

The square for Day 18 is called Flowery Square, and the pattern can be found HERE

This one was really fun!  I love the texture of the flower and the other stitches used!  I will definitely be making this one again!

The square for Day 19 is called Grandma's Heart Square, and the pattern can be found HERE

This one was trickier...the pattern was written in UK terms...so it wasn't what I was used to, but I figured it out eventually!!

The square for Day 20 is called Multi-Color Flower, and the pattern can be found HERE

The square for Day 21 is called Violet Crochet Square, and the pattern can be found HERE

The square for Day 22 is called More V's Please, and the pattern can be found HERE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic