Friday, April 29, 2011

Feature Friday: A Square A Day in May


Good morning everyone!!

This week I'm featuring a fun crochet event that I'm participating in this next month!  It's called a Crochet A-Long!  Basically everyone who is joining will be working on the same project for the entire month, and sharing their progress everyday!!


  
The event's theme is "A Square A Day in May!"  It's being hosted by Melissa from Hooked on Handmade!  If you haven't visited her blog...go check it out!  She does so many fun things!!  

Here are some of the squares we'll be making during the event:


Kata by Penny Davidson

Starfire by Melinda Miller
Flowery Square by Adaiha Covington



Aren't they gorgeous?!?!

We'll be making 30 12" granny squares and putting them all together!  I'm so excited!  (In fact...I've already jumped ahead and started my squares...seeing as May is gonna be a BUSY month for me!)  I'll posting pictures of my squares each day, in addition to my regular posts!

Even if you are new to crochet, this is a great opportunity to learn some new stitches and techniques, and to connect with other fabulous crocheters from all over!!

Go check it out!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic