Friday, October 8, 2010

Feature Friday: Simple Halloween Decor Ideas


For today's Feature Friday I'm linking to several of my favorite Halloween Decor ideas from the past few weeks!

Dressed up Fall Gourds, from Abbi of My Garden of Eden!

These are simple, inexpensive faux gourds that she purchased, and then 'spiced up' by adding a shimmering metallic glaze over the top...so pretty! I love that these can be used through Thanksgiving, too!


Click here to see her full tutorial!

This cute dressed up light project from Crap I've Made, really tickled me...

She used sticky vinyl to cut out the cute bat shapes and then stick the to the light fixtures! A really fun temporary Halloween idea!


Click here to see her full process!


I LOVE this square Wreath idea from, Thrifty Decor Chick!

This was made by layering faux leaves over a cut out square foam core shape! The result is so elegant...and again I love that it can last trough Thanksgiving!


Click here to see her full tutorial!

I've seen several variations on this cute 2x4 pumpkin idea, but this one from Brown Paper Packages, is my fav!

I love the rustic look of it!


Click here to see her full post!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic